5 things you didn’t know about ShaSha
Sha Sha is undoubtedly the Queen of Amapiano. Last year, the songbird was behind so many hits which earned her a debut album with Blaqboy records titled Blossom. The EP housed songs such as Tender Love feat Dj Maphorisa & Kabza De Small, Something About You, Abondaba with Samthing Soweto and Sing it Back and many more hits.
The songbird has collaborated with some of the best producers in South Africa, such as DJ Maphorisa, Kabza De Small, MFR Souls to mention just a few. She has also worked along side some of the most taented singers and vocalists in the country, including Samthing Soweto, Ricky Rick, Mlindo The Vocalist. But really, how much do you know about the woman with the golden voice. Here are 5 things that you may not have known about ShaSha.
- Her full name is Charmaine Shamiso Mampibiro
- Her career began in 2014 back in her hometown of Mutare in Zimbabwe.
- Sha Sha has lived in different countries in Southern Africa such as Zimbabwe (her home country), Botswana and South Africa.
- She is a 90’s baby as she was born in 1994
- Sha Sha was raised by her grandmother after her parents separated after her birth
Photo Credit: iol.co.za