Semi Tee promotes “Piano Wave Project” with new single, “Abosisi Bendawo”.
Barely six months after the release of his debut album, I Am Only Twenty One, it appears that Semi Tee is already ready to move on. Today, he announces his next album, “Piano Wave Project” and in doing so with a new song, Abosisi Bendawo.
Piano Wave Project will be released on October 30 and contain 16 new songs with a runtime of 1 hour 42 minutes. The new album boasts of features from Boohle, Tman Xpress, M-Keyz, da Voc, Msheke, Ndobantu Vilakazi, I Am Kkeys, Nandi, Ma Lemon, and others. Check out the tracklist below and keep your eyes peeled for a it’s official release.
- Strong (Intro)
- Route 69
- Imiyalo (feat. Boohle) | Download
- Baby Mama Drama (feat. Tman Xpress & Tman Express)
- Fundisa (feat. Mkeyz)
- Abosisi Bendawo (feat. Brian da Voc) | Download
- Ng’funa Wena (feat. Msheke)
- Ukuphicaphithana (feat. Nobantu Vilakazi)
- Saxify (feat. I Am Kkeys)
- E’raba Raba (feat. Msheke & Nandi)
- Facetime (feat. Ma Lemon)
- No String Attached (feat. Tman Xpress)
- Ithonga Lam (feat. Brian da Voc)
- Sgubhu Som’dako (feat. Msheke, Kammu Dee & Ma Lemon)
- Guitar Tint
- Sax Lo World (feat. I Am Kkeys)
Apple Music Subscribers can Add the song to their Library here.